Wednesday, January 16, 2008

brain-going-weird-function

I love my bed..I think I've fell deeply in love with it..oh, i can already feel d melancholy of caressing rough pillows and sunk beds all the while longing its touch and security..so perfectly shaped to my contour..so accomodating..so understanding..so so dreamyyy...mmmph..

enough of my affair with the bed...today was freshly different then any other day..Yes, the rot has set in..but it won't stay for long..maybe because I felt so positively in sync when I ran for about a mile or so..not much..but adequate jolt to bring mannequin me to life..i ought push myself to do more of this exercizing thg..its long overdue..my fitness is probably languishing near the fitness of a penguin..at least they swim and attempt to fly..i don't..

okayyy...i'll get back to my cradle of life then...

1 comment:

Big Blog Collection said...

Interesting blog. We invite you to list it on our new blog directory at bigblogcollection.blogspot.com

Be one of the first to list your blog