Friday, September 28, 2007

Can't concentrate..

Third posts..proves how bored i am..probably distracted..almost 3pm d..still can't get past optics lecture 1 notes..@.@... someone end my misery..hmmmmmmmmmmmm...i've got distracted thx to a college friend of mine..who hav succeeded in posting a record 23 calls on my hp since last morning..and i know y he calls so many times which explains y i dread to pick up that call..is there such a thg a friend harassent ar? cos i seriously tink this is impinging on my rights d..now, suddenly right in front of me a group of 6 just congregated right in front of me...the whole suite is empty..dunno y hav2 sit so near..so noise how 2 study..blekzz..thx alot..i'm thinking of moving to d next empty suite..haih..nvm la..back to what i was saying earlier..yeah..23 calls and one long list of msn messages..asking where did i go what did i do..why i didn't pick up his calls..worse den my mum..at least my mum i dun dread to pick up d phone n tell the truth..well, finally pick up his call..i don't wanna b pestered 24/7 lah..c la c la..haihzz..if he keep doing this to me i tink i'm going to go into hiding d..worse of all is he calls all the time just to ask bout hw lah..which is sickening..if u get wat u mean..so yes..he disturb my good aura of feel goodness d..now i'm gaining it back wif good music blasting into my ears and a mind focused to do the job..ok dokie..so start running..

No comments: